Monday, December 24, 2012

Cat eyes, appetize, then say goodbyes.


 Have you ladies ever tried cat eyes? It is an amazing look to try out, especially for nights out on the town or New Year's Eve! To me, cat eyes and a nice red lipstick (or gloss, if you prefer that instead) scream BOLD! or FIERCE! I truly believe it gives an instant confidence boost. Well, if you have tried it, congratulations! You're a member of the cat eye club already. If you have not tried it yet, I found an awesome video tutorial of Lauren Conrad's makeup artist, Amy Nadine, on that show I don't EVER watch (haha)--just watch, you'll see why,) explaining how to do it. Even though it looks tough, it's not! She also goes into detail about how to actually get your (I hope you choose red) lipstick to stay on for a LONG time. It's an insane trick! So be bold, loves--give it a shot! Here's the vid:
 
 
Let me know if you try it! And how it made you feel.
I just looooove Lauren Conrad! Style icon? Yes!
 
I am going to start doing my OWN makeup tutorials soon, but I don't own everything I need to do that right now. So until then, I'll be posting youtube tutorials. ;) Now all I have for you are some random pictures of life lately. Oh yeah, super exciting, I know! Are...youuuuu...ready?!?! Hahaha. Oh my gosh; thank goodness my boyfriend loves me or I'd be screwed. Here are some good ones!
 
I got a bath fizzie from Beach Bum Bath & Body, and it was amazing! Soooo relazing. I had a bunch of candles lit and some soft music playing. The only thing missing was a bath pillow. Oh well. I will take what I can get. I loved this product, as I love all of her products. I've tried a few, but I'll go into more details about those once Julie receives her giveaway box worth $60 of product! You will hear me talk a lot on this blog about these products. I am lucky that I have a store right down from my mom's house, but that's what the website is for! You can still order SOME things. :)
Moving right along... Christmas is no joke to Brandon, myself, or Slater (our cat). I wish you could see ALL the decorations in our apartment set up for Christmas, but oh well. On to the picture. One night about a week ago, we had a dinner of ALL really awesome appetizers and it was amazing! We had cheese & crackers, homemade bruschetta (gotta love men that love to cook!) and these crackers with dip and olives on top recipe I found in...Women's Health, I believe? Good! And then vegetarian weiners for me and regular weiners for him haha. I love that he supports my decision on being a vegetarian so much, because not many guys would unless they really loved you. I had Arizona Rx Stress tea (ever tried it? Get some at your local grocery store! I hope they have it for you. It's amazing & I have turned all of my friends on it. Well, some former friends, but that's irrelevant) and Brandon made some manly concoction over there to the right. Uhhh--yuckeee!
 
 
A wonderful boyfriend also causes a girl to smile, as seen in the picture above that was sent to him. Let's see if I have any other pictures in my folder I can whip out for ya.
 
 
Sometimes it gets a little chilly in FL, but nothing crazy. I want to move to the mountains some day. I'd loooove to live in Colorado. Speaking of...ooooh, I have NEWS for you all when the new year comes! This will probably be my last post until after New Year's Eve. Then I have much to tell you! Merry Christmas to all that celebrate. xo
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Love this! And that photo, where your hand is... Your nails are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cat eye!! Very pretty. It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!

    Thank you so much for linking up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop last week. I am following you back by the way. :)

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to visit Colorado! It's actually on my bucket list for 2013 :)

    By the way, I love your cat's name!! I'd love to watch some of your makeup tutorials. I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colorado is my favorite state! I want to move to Boulder some day. You should definitely visit! Denver, Boulder, Aspen. They're all great. I hope you're doing well, love! Glad you like Slater's name (he's named after Kelly Slater). I hope your Christmas was great, as well...actually about to post about mine and other stuff now. xo doll

      Delete
  4. You are so darling!!! I love love your blog!! New follower and cannot wait to read more!

    Check out my giveaway!

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog! Now following it!

    PS: Love cat eyes and red lipstick...Its my latest obsession!

    xoxo

    mariahlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete