Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I thought it was only normal...


I told my mom, "I miss Brandon. Being with him just makes me feel better." To which she responded, "Aww! That's sweet. Really?" Really? I thought that was normal. To feel your best when you're around the one you love. Physically & mentally.
 
It's no secret that I have health issues if you're a reader of my blog.
 
Some days are better than others, some days are just extremely crappy, and some days are great. I don't want anyone to pity me. No way! I could have it far worse, and I know that. I don't have any terminal illness. I just have issues. Being with B, as sappy as this sounds, just makes me feel better. I haven't seen him in a couple of nights. I've been staying at my mom's for...mostly medical reasons. I just really love that I have this blog to write in, vent in, brag in (just kiddin'. I'm not bragging. It's okay to be in love, right?), etc.
 
Thanks for all of the support, whether it be comments or emails. I love my readers, and I will keep you updated with stuff as I find out!
 
Here are some of the other photos that were taken for our photoshoot for Heart Health Month (aka this month! Be kind to your heart.) We did a running shoot. It was sooo fun. Here they are. I hope you like them:
 
This was a candid. I love how it turned out!
 
 
Just posing. I really like this one, too.
 
 
Bahaha. We badass. The colors are cool, in my opinion.
 
 
Look at my big ol' butt! Haha. This is B's Facebook profile pic. Aweeesome!
 
 
I added this to my last post, but whatever. It's the coolest picture from the photoshoot. Love your heart, people!
 
 
Exercise. Eat healthy. Drink lots of water. Love.
 
We have our first Alpha class at church tonight. I honestly cannot WAIT to go! I know it will also help me to feel better. My Mom and hopefully my Grandpa are going, just sitting at a different table than us. I wish I had more cool stuff to tell you, but I don't.
 
Oh, I need to talk about sponsoring. This is kinda important.
 
If you look over at my sidebar, you will see that I have A LOT of sponsors. Some of them are from when I fiiiirst started my blog, and they don't even read it anymore, or respond to my emails. I am looking for sponsors that are as into my blog as they can afford to be (I realize time is precious and you must spend it only as you can allow yourself to), as I will be into your blog. Sooo, with that being said: If you haven't responded to any emails I've sent, or comments I've posted, please don't be upset if I take your button down. I just want to make room for some new sponsors whose blogs I adore, and I have been having to turn people down for too long now because of having way too many. I'll be clearing them out this week, with the exception of people I still keep in contact with or new ones.
 
So, if you are interested in sponsoring me, YEAH! I'm up for it now. Time to update that sponsor page. Thanks for reading! You know I always appreciate it! xo
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Cute post! I didn't know you were with you mama, I hope things are going good! Whenever Josh and I are apart I get so sad and lonely haha (I'm pathetic). So if you're bored or anything send me a text. Also, freakin bombshell pics, you work it girl. And that butt-bootylicious!
    xo,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! I hope you are doing okay. I had a breakdown yesterday, but thankfully I was able to get over it pretty quickly. I know what you mean about being with someone makes you feel better. That's how I feel with my best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the candi picture of you! So gorgeous, by far my favorite! And yes, that is how it should be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are fantastic!

    BTW, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can read my post here: http://okthanxbye.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    Also...do you do ad swaps? I'm looking to get into the whole sponsor thing & would like to start by swapping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute, girl! its great that you love being with the one you love :) thats the way it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last picture!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled upon your blog via Love & Such. Just had to thank you for letting me take a peek of your world here. Very cute! Feel free to visit me at http://allmyhappyendings.blogspot.com XOXO, Mandi

    ReplyDelete